This lotion is creamy, light, and luxurious, easy to whip up and smells absolutely lovely.
This lotion gets its amazing moisturizing properties from coconut oil, jojoba oil, and shea butter. Honey and glycerin attract moisture to the skin, so this lotion will make your skin extra happy.
I have scented this lotion with peppermint and lavender essential oil, a lovely combination!
3 grams|raw honey
2 grams| vegetable glycerin
70 grams| just boiled water
10 grams| shea butter
6 grams|coconut oil
2 grams| jojoba oil
7 grams| complete emulsifying wax
COOL DOWN PHASE:
10-15 drops of Peppermint Essential oil
5-8 drops Lavender Essential Oil
Broad spectrum preservative of choice
1.Weigh out your water and oil parts in two separate heat safe glass measuring cups on a digital gram scale. I like to cover my water part with some foil to keep the water from evaporating too much.
2. Place them in a makeshift double boiler that has about an inch of water in it and let the oil and water parts melt over low to medium heat.
3. After both parts are thoroughly melted, pour the water part into the oil part (or vice versa)
4. Remove from heat.
5. Mix thoroughly until cooled enough to add preservative and essential oils.
6. Scoop/ Pour into clean container.
7. Enjoy your Lavender Mint Lotion!